Monday, July 18, 2011

Update

So no pics today, but a quick update on TdF totals:

8 more ounces of the teal superwash merino spun and plied (you've already seen it anyway, do you really want to see more? It really does look exactly like the others.) So far, I have about 650 yards spun up total. There are 8 ounces left to do. V has announced she wants a vest out of it.

3 ounces spun of the BFL/silk blend that I got from Bullens Woolens at MDSW this spring (I think the website is under construction), and I swear that this stuff is so lovely, I'm tempted to eat it.

4 ounces spun and navajo-plied of a random colorway of Gales Art corriedale. There's about 370 yards, so I'm hoping for socks. Maybe.

That's a total of 34 ounces spun so far. I'm still behind by about 2 ounces, but the BFL/silk wonderfulness is spinning up so nicely, I'll probably be able to finish that, plus get a good start on the last 8 ounces of the teal tonight.

No comments: