Saturday, May 02, 2009

Well

I feel like I really want to rant right now. There are certain things that are really starting to TICK ME OFF ROYALLY -- like computers, and cleaning staff, and staff at stores that don't seem to know anything about what they're selling, and...

Never mind. Here, look at knitting:



That's the October Frost cardigan, finally done. Although I have no idea what is up with the color. Here's a much better image:



Pattern from A Fine Fleece, made with the rest of the Cascade Eco that I had leftover from making the Holiday Vest.

And here are the water lilly socks, which were finished on Thursday and promptly pressed into service on Friday:



(My own standard sock pattern, made with yarn from one of the vendors at Pittsburgh whose name escapes me at the moment.)

There. I feel so much better now. Don't you?

1 comment:

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Your October Frost cardigan is simply gorgeous (wandered over to your blog from Ravelry)... I just sat here and gazed on its loveliness!

And having just returned from the post office....well, let's just say I could relate to your "rant" ;D

Have a great day!