Monday, March 26, 2007

Thing 21

Podcasts. Unless I absolutely have to (like for these exercises), I try not to listen to them. I prefer to read instead, because then I can focus in on what interests me, rather than listening to someone/something else. It's kind of like reading a book as opposed to listening to one. I'm the type of person who likes to focus on the actual plot, which I can't do if I'm listening to one, because I tend to zone out from time to time.

That aside, I realize that there are people out there who think they are the coolest thing since sliced bread, so I'll just let you all continue in your opinions.

I think I've managed to add the RSS feed of PALINET to my blog. I'm on their listserve and never pay any attention to it. Maybe now, I'll be more on track of it all (Ha, ha, ha...)

No comments: