Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thing 19

I think that this could be a very useful step. I just picked one, Propsmart, and found a lot of things that can be really useful, particularly within a library. Propsmart is for real estate, which I picked because I enjoy looking at open houses and going through house plans. The cool thing about this site is that you can search by zip code or name of town, and then look for houses for sale and apartments for rent, and it will even show you on the map where each property is located. This could be very useful for people who are looking to move, whether they're new to an area, or are moving to a specific area. The only downside was that I didn't prefer how their filters were set up (when I'm looking for a house, I want to look at properties up to a certain price, not necessarily at a specific number -- but that's just me, others could be different).

Again, a very useful procrastination tool. Here is the link if anyone wishes to play...
http://www.propsmart.com/

No comments: