Monday, December 31, 2012

Random Thoughts

1.  I finished my goal of 12 sweaters knit in 2012!  Go me! 

2.  Five of them were baby sweaters.

3.  I don't care.  It's still 12 sweaters.

4.  I have a horrendous head cold right now.

5.  That I do care about.

6.  I'm hoping the head cold will leave by the time I go back to work on Wednesday.

7.  How much does the first day of a new year mean to you?  Tomorrow will be the very first day of 2013.  Is it just another day, or is it the start of something grand and exciting?

8.  I miss hockey.

9.  I wish the owners and the players would get their butts together and stop acting like spoiled children.

10.  The same can be said about Congress.

11.  Kudos to whoever it was on SOR that came up with calling Adam Jones an "Awesome Biscuit of Manliness."  I think I shall refer to him as such from now on.

12.  Happy New Year, Y'all.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Hurrah for the sweaters!!

I can't be blamed for your cold. We haven't seen each other in weeks so I can't be blamed for your cold this time...although I sympathize. If it's the same thing I have apparantly it lasts 2 weeks. I'm very sorry.

I miss hockey too. We were going to take my neice to her first game this year, but alas, the stupid owners and players can't get their act together. Very unhappy about this.

Look forward to seeing what you knit and design this year. :-)