Saturday, December 05, 2009

Random on a Saturday

I have entered the second wave of the Black Hole of Calcutta. The first was on the leg. The second is now on the foot. Remind me never again to knit another pair of kilt hose.

I am not entirely certain I like the sleeves on Espresso (Ravelry link), but so far, I have yet to encounter the major issue that other people have complained about. We shall have to see.

It is going to be interesting to see how much of the sweater I will be able to get down before Christmas.

Tomorrow is the feast day of St. Nicholas, for those of you with Dutch or Russian heritage. I have no wooden shoes, so I think I will pass, even though I actually do happen to have some Dutch in me. (Besides, I celebrated my heritage on Monday when I wore my Bruce sash to commemorate St. Andrew's Day.)

It's snowing outside! Yay!

No comments: