1. The amount of time my derrier can comfortably remain on the back of a bike is approximately 2.5 hours. After that, all bets are off.
2. I need new bike shorts.
3. A 4 hour bike ride, no matter how early in the day it is done, has the capability to wipe a person out for the rest of the day.
4. I am hideously out of shape.
5. By the time one has biked for 3.5 hours, the concept of pride is nonexistent. No matter how slight the hill you are trying to ascend and how many other people are on the trail with you and will look at you and probably laugh, you'll still get to the top faster if you get off and walk.
6. Lemonade tastes very good, especially when you have just biked for three hours.
Oh, and Jon? Happy birthday, even though it is a day late.